- Dull It Tincture helps control pain and bleeding when dehorning or castrating animals
- Can be used on dairy, beef, sheep, goats, and deer
- Ingredients: Organic Alcohol, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, White Willow Bark, St. Johnswort, Chamomile, Arnica, and Fennel.
- Directions: 2cc under tongue approximately 2 minutes before surgical procedure and again immediately after procedure. Works best in animals 7 days to 3 months of age
- If herbal preparation fails to alleviate the conditions being treated, the user should seek veterinary advice
Dull It Tincture